fun and easy.
Ring us at 888.488.9523
- How To Order
How to Order Online
1. Select item(s) to "Add To Cart"
2. Click on the cart icon to view "Your Shopping Cart"
3. On the "Your Shopping Cart" page fill in recipient's information
4. Click "Checkout" to proceed to the secure "Checkout Server"
5. Step 1 - Fill in billing address and click "Continue to Next Step"
6. Step 2 - Click "Shipping Method" for delivery charge/Fill in card information
7. Click "Complete Purchase"/An e-mail confirmation will be sent out to you
Where Sassafras Delivers
Sassafras Flowers Delivery Service is limited to areas in and around Monroe County, New York. Sassafras serves the cities and towns of: Brighton, Canandaigua, Churchville, East Rochester, Fairport, Gates, Greece, Henrietta, Hilton, Honeoye Falls, Irondequoit, Mendon, Penfield, Pittsford, Rochester, Scottsville, Spencerport, Webster and Victor.
Deliveries outside of Monroe county are made though a network of upscale flower boutiques. This service ensures the highest design standards and quality.
• Local deliveries are made in Monroe County, New York only
• Delivery available Tuesday thru Saturday, 9:30AM to 5:30PM
• Orders received on Sunday or Monday will be sent on Tuesday
• All orders placed after 2PM will be delivered on the following business day
• Orders sent outside our delivery area are processed by a premium wire service
Substitutions may be necessary to ensure your arrangement is delivered within a reasonable time frame. Sassafras Flowers cannot guarantee the availability of exact flowers and containers.
Sassafras arrangements are made to order with the freshest flowers and foliage available. Fresh water should be added daily to arrangements to extend vase life. Arrangements should be placed away from air conditioning and heating vents, radiators and direct sunlight. It is recommended that the water in the vase be changed entirely and the stems of the flowers should be freshly cut after 3 days. To help keep the arrangement looking its best remove those blooms that have expired. Following these simple tips may extend the enjoyment of an arrangement for up to 5 days... maybe longer!